Wednesday 27 April 2016

Old Set WIP




 Pictures of the set WIP. Pretty much done. I do need some siding for the corners. I used craft wood from Michael's for the window and door frames, as well as the boards inside the wall. The doorknob was interesting. I had a knob whose screw was too short. Thankfully Bill (swiftly becoming my power tools guru) was able to use an interesting drill bit to carefully thin the 1/4" wood until the screw reached. Forgot to take a picture while the knob was attached. I used No More Nails as my glue. Faster drying than the the wood glue I initially purchased. Once again, thanks Bill. So much is owed to you.

EDIT: I've only just realized I accidentally posted this to the wrong blog! Ha.  Well, here we are, all proper in the right space.

No comments:

Post a Comment