Thursday 28 April 2016

Done!

So I've been done since the 18th, bar a little extra colour correction after it turned out someone had messed with the calibration. Since then I helped Megan Parker on her beautiful film "Weak Reception" - Plug here! Look out for my colouring and lighting work.  After that I slept for a few solid days. Now I'm starting to feel human again.

I'm actually more sad than anything. When will I get the chance to create like this again? Did I do the belief in me justice? I'm so thankful to the people who helped me get here. But mostly, I'm grateful to my slightly lumpy, too-big-for-it frame slippy mattress. I will return to your embrace soon. More updates coming on graduat...gra...grrrrrr.... thingy upcoming. Import...im...very speci....that thingy that means something soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment